Thursday, March 30, 2006

First Blog EVER!!!

OK - So I have decided to try the blog thing to so that our family and friends can keep up with us... even though we are so far from home. I just turned 30 on March 17th and if anyone has talked to me in the last 3 months they know how upset I was about the whole thing. Drew surprised me with a party in St Louis for the St. Pat's Day parade and everyone that showed up was given a grand old t-shirt to wear. I hate to admit it but I do love that shirt. Genius I tell ya; pure genius.

On my actual birthday I didn't get to do what I wanted and that was sit in my closet with a 5th of Vodka but no, Drew made me get up and go out! All in all we had a great day and I had a great party and a great birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home