Thursday, May 04, 2006

Weekend To Do Lists


My Dad and Stepmother were due to come down this weekend but I got a phone call last night from my Dad, saying that they were canceling. That pretty much bummed me out but little did I know, Drew had a back up plan.... dirt. We are having a ton of dirt (literally a ton) delivered on Saturday so that we can start landscaping the back and side yards. I am quite excited about this until I hear Drew use the word "We"... I am not sure if he was talking about a chipmunk that he had in his pocket or what but I will simply be his support staff in this little endeavor and will not pick up a shovel. I simply refuse! I have mowed the lawn once and I think that is quite enough. Maybe the Cail boys will want some cash and I can convince Drew to go that route... Something to think about b/c Saturday is right around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home