When Chipmunks Attack

This morning I was being a good little wifey and walked my husband out to the car. Little did I know that I would be attacked by 6 ounces of fury only moments later... Minding my own business, a chipmunk from out of nowhere, comes running up the sidewalk towads me and stops cold about two feet from where I am standing. I cannot handle this much excitemet at 8 o'clock in the morning and scream like a second grade girl, scaring the bejesus out of my little furry attacker, he runs into the shrubbery and tries to ambush me from that side. Annie is in the house on high alert and Drew is laughing his head off in the truck, I decided to just go back to bed. Drew is now hell bent and hell bound on getting "rid of them". I am positive this does not include a miniature moving truck and a really cute outfit for the chipmunk to wear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home