Monday, May 08, 2006

Busy as a Bee


Ok - so this weekend we were busy busy busy...
Friday Night
We went down to Beale St. with Tim and Lisa Erni and Gary Cail and had a pretty good time. I had a better time than the rest of the group b/c Gary got me hooked on Purple People Eaters and they really pack a punch, but what's bad is that they taste like Purple Koolaid so you don't taste any of the alcohol. BAD I tell ya BAD.. Anyway this next paragraph is co-authored by none other than my good buddy Gary Cail.

If you weigh more than 500 lbs you should not, I repeat do not, wear silk capri pants and spaghetti strap shirts.

Holy Chit (yes, it is spelled incorrectly for a reason)

Bartt ( 2 t's) he was our very flamboyant waiter

Saturday
Drew and I installed the shutters this weekend. And by we I mean Drew; I supervised and cried like a fat kid with no cake when I had to get up on the ladder. We babysat our neighbors dog this weekend while they moved, and Annie had a ball. l I took a bunch of pictures so I will download them as soon as I get the chance. Ozzie got his tail shut in the door (Jane's fault not ours) and Sarge got stuck upstairs and Drew had to help him down. Funny stuff I tell ya, but pretty much a zoo as usual, at our house on the weekend

Sunday
Cleaned the house from top to bottom and Drew worked outside. I got a little carried away with the CLR and by 10pm last night was convinced beyond belief that I had, in fact, poisoned us.
I had to give Sarge back and I was PISED, but we simply cannot have 175 lbs of dog in the house, the hair alone would drive me nuts. Let's face it I'm close enough to that edge on any given day without the extra pressures of two dogs in one house to boot!

So now it's Monday and Meg (my good buddy) had to pick me up at the Saab dealership b/c Brenda decided she was going to be a Biatch today and not start. Born from jets.... my ass!!!!

Oh yeah - David "I'm a Jack Ass" Blaine is going to try and achieve his little stunt tonight. I will be watching... but only for research. Well, that and I want to watch him fail!

Peace out :*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home