Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Wednesday Blahs


It is raining nastiness outside, I got hardly any sleep due to the Arctic winds that came through about 3:30 this morning and I noticed at the gas station that I was missing one of my credit cards. I am now on the phone with MasterCard and I am PISED. I have spoken with four people and they cannot explain how I have a $40 charge on my account. They have assured me that no one has used the card however they are simpy perplexed at the $40 on the card. First they told me that it was finance charges... how can I have a finance charge on my account when there isn't a balance, well that got me stuck on hold for three minutes.

I just hung up on them and I hate them!!!! I now have a new mission in life..... Destroy Mastercard!!!


On a happy note - we went out to happy hour last night and had a pretty good time, we were home early though and Drew let me stop and get McDonalds.
YEAH, yummy yummy in my tummy!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the $40.00 charge was for meals aka Raytard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home