Tuesday, June 06, 2006

10 Reasons why I don't like Allen

10 - He sends me stupid emails like the one above and thinks he's a freakin' riot
9 - He tried to kill us on July 4th, 2001 with his "fantastic" grilling skills
8 - He doesn't know how to pop start his 1964 Corvette and quite frankly that's sad
7 - The dog has more responsibilities in the household than Al
6 - He thinks that there are 4 feet in a yard (damn engineers)
5 - He only eats white trash vegetables
4 - Because he likes blended whiskey's - What the fuck is that about?
3 - He pukes way too much for a grown man.... more like a 2nd grade girl ( Wally you know what that's like; don't ya)
2 - Sometimes, when I look at him I have the uncontrollable urge to hurt him
1 - Do it, Do it, Do it

I'm out....

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Big Rick said...

I'm not sure what your pic is supposed to be today, but it looks like it's something trying to copy from an ADT server, cause it keeps asking for a password.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home