Thursday, May 11, 2006

Build it and they will come....


Drew and Gary were building the flooring last night for their tent in Memphis in May BBQ fest. Let me tell ya somethin', it was boring, they were actually working and would not pay any attention to me. Total crap I tell ya, so I stayed inside for the majority of the evening. That sure showed them!!! Anyway, they will be done tonight and than next week will pretty much be chaos, I am convinced that this little Memphis todo is simply a good excuse for the man to drink and stay downtown for an entire week.

In unrelated news I went to ADT Deep South yesterday and worked, it went well. Rick got me set up with one of his computers so that it can be my new "workstation" when I'm down there. I got a lot done so I was pretty impressed, Rick actually works when he says he is, so that may slow down my goof off time....

Not a whole lot going on today just work I had to set an appt for tomorrow at 9:00 and I am none too happy about the whole thing... Damn customers and they're wantin' to buy stuff.

I may need to rethink my mission to destroy MasterCard... they are a global powerhouse, and I am only one PISED customer in Memphis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home