It's been awhile....
Sorry about that everyone I know it has been over a week since my last blog.... the thing is I have nothing exciting to talk about.
Memorial Day weekend
We went to Kansas City and that was a blast! We saw some great friends and just hung out. The boys got hammered on Friday night and out of that came some great comments.
"I am in charge" and "Fishallen"
I overserved myself on Sunday night and decided that I wanted to fight one of Allen and Michele's friends, with a bottle of Peppermint Schnapps as my weapon of choice. That's when Drew decided it might be time for bed and I was escorted to our bedroom but, I didn't go straight to bed. No, that wouldn't be any fun so instead, I jumped on the bed and giggled while poor Drew tried to get me to go to sleep. Needless to say Monday on the flight back I felt like CRAP!!! We slept most of Monday off and on...
This past week we got the back yard ready for sodding and sodded this weekend. The yard looks great and it will be ready for Drew's party this weekend.
In other news this month is Gay and Lesbian Pride Month..... is there a Heterosexual Pride Month? More on that later...
Peace Out

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home