Shout out to the KC Crew

This Thursday we are leaving to go to KC (duh), I am super psyched about the whole thing!! We are going to have so much fun!!! I am going to be taking my Digital Camera so there will be lots of pics. We are going up there b/c our good buddy Michele & Big Al are having a party on Sunday. We have not seen these guys since my 29th birthday party and that was in March, so we are long overdue...
In other news, I am sending Drew's birthday invitations today and it is a Fiesta Mexican theme. !!!!Merengue!!!!
I saw the Da Vinci Code on Friday with my buddies Meg and Michael and the only thing that I have to say about the movie is this, Tom Hanks has a gigantically enormous head. I am not kidding it is gigantic!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home