Thursday, May 18, 2006

Adventures in Babysitting & other nonsense...


So - I am babysitting my buddies kids this evening while he gets good and sloppy drunk downtown and barbecues. I have been at the house for about 15 minutes and so far the dog has knocked me down. I am waiting on the kids to get home from school. I will keep you posted.

In other news, my crazy friend Michele just informed me, via email, that she will have Tequilla for us next weekend. Let me get somethin straight with you, Michele, I am NOT drinking Tequilla. It is the devils drink and I don't want any part of it!!! I am refusing right now to partake in any of this Tequilla nonsense and you cannot make me drink any!!!! Now, if you want to pick up some Dr. McGilacutties (sp) than I would be fine with that. BUT NO TEQUILLA...

Anyway, I watched Capote last night and I was very dissapointed, not in the movie but, in the person that Truman Capote turned out to be. The movie for the most part was fantastic, it made me want to learn more about Capote and Lee's life.... I gotta go to the library.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Big Rick said...

You can't blame the dog for you're falling down...we've all seen you tumble on your own quite well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home