5 Reasons why I like Allen

Apparently, my buddy Allen took offense to my previous blog as to why I don't like him.. so I thought I might try and consider others feelings and blog about why I do like him. Here goes nothin..
5 - Because he let's me mix my alcoholic beverages when Drew does not.
4 - He is funnier than shit when he is drunk "Dude"
3 - He is scared of me....
2 - Can't think of anything for reason # 2
1 - He is a true friend (more like family, really) and would do anything for you, makes you laugh and is a pretty smart guy (minus the "yard" thing)
Alright that's it; I have been nicer to Allen in this little blog than I have EVER been. Al, I hope you appreciate all the hard work that went into this and know that I really do like you.... but I still want to hit you sometimes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home