Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Best Tuesday Ever


It is only 11:21 and so much has happened already...

Annie, was laying on the bed this morning and when she "attempted" too jump off the bed she got tangled in the sheets and pretty much just fell off the bed. This made me laugh hysterically b/c it is not the first time she's fallen, and knowing how graceful she is, it won't be the last.

I went out to a customers this morning and lo and behold the woman had chest hair. I swear she had chest hair!!! It took everything I had not too stare at it. I think I pulled it off rather well and she only gave me a dirty look once or twice.. It's whatever. The only thing I have to say about that is... SHAVE, for the love of God.

At lunchtime I am meeting Drew and we are picking up our vanity for the 1/2 bath and this weekend we are picking up the rest of the goodies. I am super psyched about getting that done.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annie is still more gracefull than her Mommie from Annies Grandpa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home