Monday, June 26, 2006

Catch Me If You Can....


I thought this blog would be dedicated too the past two weekends. OK -

Father's DayWeekend - My Dad, Stepmother, Brother and Sister-in-Law (David, Nancy, Keith and Bethani) came down for the weekend. We had a really good time and took them around Beale Street and pretty much just got snockered together. The only low point was that Nancy introduced my puppy to Chicken Jerky and now she refuses to eat anything else and I am not sure as how to stop this madness. We had a great time showing them around on Saturday and it is neat when you can see Memphis through the eyes of "tourists", it was raining so they missed out on the street performers but still had a good time.... and it was great to be able to see my Dad on Father's Day.

This weekend - Didn't do a whole lot... went to Home Depot and Lowe's to get the things that we will need to redo our bathroom next weekend and Drew started to break down the tile and whatnot in the bathroom already, so we should be finished by the end of this weekend, God willing.

I'm out

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Jen - I'm really bored with your blog...FIX IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home