Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Untitled


So, last night night marked the second week that we have been "remodeling" our 1/2 bath. To celebrate we decided to do happy hour with Rick, Pam and John. I had a blast and when we got home I even made up my own drink.. here is the recipe:
1 Shot (or more) of Citrus Vodka
1 Part ruby red Grapefuit juice
1 Part Diet Sprite

I am unsure as too the measurements but last night they were tasty, tasty, tasty! I have not decided on a name yet so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Tonight, we are working on the bathroom (duh) and I am starting our project for next week, which entails pea gravel, cobblestone and two rocking chairs. I am super psyched.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to burst your bubble, but that drink is called a Ruby Red or "Rube"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home