These are a few of my least favorite things - Part II

This is in no particular order
Mel Gibson - You Anti-Semitic Asshole. All you have managed to do was put Catholicism in a bad light with your f**ked up views and that weird little church in the hills that you built, but no one is allowed to attend. You have taken up way too much time and I am sick of looking at your mug shot on MSNBC. Let me be the first one to remind you of this little tidbit. Jesus was a Jew!
Small Talk - As of this day forward I am no longer participating in small talk. If you do not want to listen to my answer, than don't ask "how are you doing". I don't ask a lot of people that question b/c, quite frankly, I don't care. Those precious moments that are lost asking losers how there day is going could be spent in much better ways like watching MSNBC discuss that anti-Semite Mel Gibson.
Lifetime - They have taken The Golden Girls off the air. I am distraught. This is now my full second day without and something has gotta give. I am thinking about starting a petition to have them put it back on the air. But to to be brutally honest I think I might be too lazy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home