Thursday, July 13, 2006

Raytard


Alright, many of you know that I am addicted to the Food Network but I gotta get this out.... I cannot stand that ridiculous nitwit Rachael Ray! There, I said it and I don't care who knows.
How this woman ever got a television show, less four, is beyond me.

These are the top "Rachaelisms" that drive me to violence
  • It is NOT EVOO. It is Extra Virgin Olive Oil (you stupid whore)
  • Your recipes suck so spare us the "it smells so good already" comments
  • I stopped saying words like "yummo" when I was five.
  • I don't care that your skank ass finally got married. We picked up on it already so stop reminding us. The only reason he married your dumb ass was b/c you have millions! (PS - he is gay!)
  • Here's a little tip: Try wearing clothes that fit you, or better yet try losing some weight you freakin' guppy-eyed heifer.
  • Take voice lessons, I realize that you will never sing professionally with that god awful voice but it makes my dogs ears hurt (when I am unfortunate enough to turn on FN and you are on).

I have many more issues with this nitwit but not really interested in devoting any more time than I already have. If you, the happy reader, still want more "I hate Rachael" information please log onto http://community.livejournal.com/rachael_ray_sux/

It is fantastic!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Big Rick said...

But..but...she can show us how to have a marvelous time on just $40 a day in ANY city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home