Long Time No Hear

I realize that it has been quite some time since my last entry and I am sorry... Missy. The reason that I have not blogged is quite simply because I don't have alot to say. I know that's shocking but true.
We went to the Lake of the Ozarks for Thanksgiving and spent the weekend with my family in Waterloo and then drove back that Sunday afternoon. It was nice to see almost everybody and good to be home.
Last night Keith and Bethani went to the Bob Seger concert in StL and Keith called a couple times so that I could hear the live Bob Seger magic... so that got me all sorts of super duper excited about Saturday and seeing Bob for myself. Keith said last night that he is planning on coming down for Bob in Memphis so that we can see him together.
Tim is feeling much better and went hunting with Drew this weekend out at their Duck Camp. He will start radiation on December 19th and three days later all of that shitty cancer crap will be gone, for good. I am sure that Tim and Lisa (and everyone else) will be much happier after that. Cool thing is that from here on out we can refer to Tim as Radioactive Man... come on now, you know that's funny.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home