Wednesday, October 18, 2006

People that I wish would go away....


This is in no particular order......

Chris Angel "MindFreak" - I am lumping you in there with that spaz attack David Blaine. Anyone that attaches clamps to his nipples and gets drug around by a helicopter, deserves to be dropped into the ocean never to be heard from again. I hope that hurt. You freakin' idiot!

Fergie Ferg - Or whatever the hell she is going by now - you meth-addicted pot skinned harlot. Your music sucks you have no talent and quite frankly you are a horrible role model for young girls today. B/c honestly, if they look at you they might believe that;
A) If I smoke crank I will become a star
B) If I screw everything in sight I might become a star
c) If I have a horrible voice and no freakin' talent I might become a star

Madonna - Well wait to go! you she-man. You are so screwed in the head that a whole nation is unsure as to whether or not to give you of their orphans.

Wesley Snipes - Learn to pay your taxes JACK ASS!!!

Harold Ford - I honestly just wish you and your whole disgustingly self-important, illiterate and criminal ridden family would crawl into a cave, never to be heard from again.... and while you're at it take that thug; Willie Herenton, with you.

Willie Herenton - I decided I dislike you enough to give you your own blurb. NEWS FLASH - You are a criminal! It is only a matter of time b4 they catch you and send your dumb-ass to jail. You do not deserve to be Mayor. Hell, you don't even deserve to ask me if I want to supersize my valu-meal...

That is it for now but I may add more, I'm not sure yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home