Thursday, September 21, 2006

Kids, the word today is...


Recently, I have noticed that a lot of my friends have started inventing their own words and after much consideration I decided to highlight some of my favorites.....


Uncleverly - The opposite of being clever. Ex: "I very uncleverly managed to gain 10 pounds after I quit smoking"

Unf*ck - Pretty much what you think it means. Ex: "Well unf*ck you than...." Pretty sure that this is meant as an insult but this made up word came from the same guy that invented uncleverly... so your guess is as good as mine.

Vindictful - I honestly think the gentleman who came up with this gem just misspoke and was trying to say vindictive... but what the hell. I'll lump him in with the other drunks that I know.

Emergencily - When you are in the midst of an emergency. When you are right up in the middle of the emergency. Ex: "It was an emergencily situation until the ambulance arrived"

I am proud of all these words and I try to use them as often as possible... I think every good American should try and do the same...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home