Monday, October 09, 2006

We now return to your regular scheduled programming...

Another year of Hermann has come and gone... and as usual everyone had a great time. We had four new members this year and they seemed to enjoy themselves. As usual we had some great one-liners:

  • I could eat a margarita or two
  • I'm going to be a lesbian by the end of the weekend

(I am sure that there are countless more so if anybody remembers one that I didn't, please email me or comment on this blog and I will enter them at a later time.)

Besides the comments we had interesting side acts to entertain us.

Fred decided to take his shorts off in front of the B&B and Jane had to go and fetch him a new pair. The whole time standing next to Drews truck in his sexiest pose possible.

I threw a good old-fashioned temper tantrum and stormed off, which Fred yelled at me about. For those of you who have never been fortunate enough to get the wrath of Fred yelling at you "to get back in this house, right now, Goddammit" it's fun, let me tell ya.

Chabino won the award for the "Most Drunk" on Friday night and it had to have been a close race b/c the only one that wasn't drunk was Lisa, who unfortunately didn't make it in until midnight on Friday. She had the drive from hell trying to get up there.

Heather was unable to make it this year and that was crappy BUT she will be their next year with bells on... even if we have to drag her butt all the way from KC.

In short it was a great weekend that everyone seemed to enjoy.... even the newbies, who I think may have been scared a time or two.

If anyone has any pictures they would like to post or comments let me know and I will be sure to get it done asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home