Tuesday, October 24, 2006

How 'bout those Cardinals


Tonight is Game 3 of the World Series and I cannot wait to watch it. After the loss on Sunday I was a little worried BUT they will be playing home field advantage for the next three nights/games and I think they have a good chance of sweeping the series. I know, I know that is very optimistic, but if you look at it from a fans point of view it makes sense. Heres why... they are freezing their arses off in Detroit, they are tired, hurt and cold. They have not had a break b/c of all the freakin' rain outs. Not to mention that the Cards are the most banged up team ever to be in the World Series. How Edmonds is even walking, less playing his heart out is beyond me.

I wish, I wish, I wish that we were back home just to feel the electricity in the air. There is nothing better than StL when one of our teams is winning (Blues, Ram or Cards) The whole city works itself into a frenzy and it is fantastic!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home