Confessions of a stalker

Recently, it has come to everyones attention (at least those who read my blog) that I have an unhealthy obsession with the greatest rocker of all time; The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Bob Seger. While working this afternoon and talking to my buddy Gary I decided that with the tools at hand I might be able to stalk Bob himself. After about 20 minutes I have discovered that I am not mentally capable of stalking anyone. Simply, b/c I am not that smart, my buddy Gary had to do the majority of the work, and I lost interest.
Missy, I know that this must hurt but we can't all be as great a stalker as you.
In other news I watched him on Leno last night and it was a good performance but the brother needs to get some work done on those once pearly whites. Nasty!!!!

1 Comments:
I don't think it's "stalking" if you've never actually SEEN him as a result of your attempts (concerts don't count).....does you bum you out that you are pretty much a failure as a stalker....I only ask, because I'm sure you're the only person that I know who would be hurt by being called a "bad stalker".
Post a Comment
<< Home