Miscellaneous Ramblings

So, first things first... I need to apologize to the Big Al for making fun of him for the last five years. It seems that while he may not know exactly how many feet are in a yard I don't know how many ounces are in a pound.... bitches.
Gary is recovering nicely from his throw down with an eighteen wheeler and while the Intrepid is forever gone he has only to look at his broken hand to remember all the good times in that ride.
Since, everyone seems to be upset this year by the salutation "Happy Holidays" (Wal-Mart and Old Navy to name a few) I have decided to "invent" a new holiday greeting (Drum roll please)
"Merry Kwanzakkah" Please use this, enjoy it and pass it on.
Drew and I are leaving tomorrow for 5 fun filled days of complete pandemonium, running around and spending exactly 17 minutes with each and every relative..... Eegad I cannot wait for January 4th. The 4th, you ask? What is so important about the fourth? Well let me tell ya boys and girls.... the tree will do down, the decorations put away and the presents either returned are in our closets and my life will return to normal. Gosh, the way people act this time of year you'd think we were celebrating a deities birthday or something. Oh wait that's right we are, my bad, I forgot. What with all the blatant greed and gluttony it's easy to forget the little things, like my main man Jesus.
Tim is doing great! As we speak he is Radioactive Man and in seclusion in the bonus room of their house. Rock On Homey, Rock On.
Last but not least, I have many New Years Resolutions (like I do every year, hoping that one sticks) here are a few...
- To Quit Smoking
- To stop making fun of people (at least to their face)
- Be nicer to Andrew (b/c gosh darn he's my hubby & probably deserves it)
- Work smarter (not harder just smarter)
Can't think of any more so I am out....
Everyone have a bitchin' Christmas and I will holla at you next year.... Peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home