Canadia Bound

Well, for all of you people living under a rock these past few days, Hillary "I'm really a man" Clinton has decided to run for President. This little bit of news ruined my weekend and quite possibly the next four years of my life.
However, it did remind me of something.... a long time ago, when some of the high profile Democrats (a.k.a The Crybabies) made idiotic statements that they would move to Canada if Bush was elected Pres. Now, as we all know Bush, in fact, won. Alec Baldwin, Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon are still here and that makes me kinda pissy. So to the three of you I say this...
"Get the F*ck out" Don't want you here anyway! America is too cool for crybabies like you.
The Bears are going to the Superbowl for the first time in over a decade and I think that's awesome. The main reason I rooted for them on Sunday was if they won there is a good possibility that I might hear the Superbowl Shuffle on the radio again. I had the tape as a kid but I can't seem to locate it. (Keith probably stole it like he does everything else of mine.) I think we all remember the Dukes of Hazzard lunchbox fiasco of 2005.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home