Happy Day

I realized this morning that I am only 2 weeks away from seeing the great Bob Seger again. Although, after that I will have to decide if I want to drive to Little Rock to see him, it is a big decision and one that I am torn on. I decided after Nashville that it would be unnecessary to travel the distance however, now I am faced with the realization that Feb 3rd will be the last time I see him... LIVE in Concert. So what to do, what to do.
I posted 2 pics of Annie from Xmas. Her Aunt Amy and Uncle Chris gave Annie her adorable little reindeer
ears and I felt that this needed to be shared with the whole world....
I just got off the phone with my buddy Rick and he has informed me that I need to invest in a daytimer. I had managed to make plans for tonight with three different people, at three different places and at three separate times. That is fantastic! So, with the way I feel at the moment I don't want to do anything except lay on the couch, watch TV and veg out.
Have a great weekend, Biatches

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home