I feel like CRAP

Okay - so last night we went out with our new bff's Tom and Sam to a bar that serves alcohol and you are never going to guess what happened. That's right, once again I managed to overserve myself. Now, the funny thing about this little pridicament is that I only had 4 beers okay pints, really and had something to eat, so what the F**k! Anyhoo....
Drew is hunting again this weekend and I am trying to do as little as possible no painting this weekend for me. Maybe the following weekend.
There are alot of B-days in January so let me say Happy B-day to all my Homies
Neal M
Jane B
Sam P
Keith (the BEST brother ever)
Nancy K
Bobby K
I think that's it, if I forgot somebody... who cares.
Alright Homies peace out (I am going to go eat lunch and take a nap)
PS - Spell Check aint workin' so if I mispelad anithyng I am surry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home