Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy New Year - A year in review


A lot has happened this year and I realize that many of the local news stations are broadcasting their highlights... so, I figured why not?

January -
Not a whole lot from what I can remember. Had a great New Years Eve Party.. but that's about it

February -
Gary broke his foot and acted like a damn baby for months.... p&ssy

March -
My birthday!!! Hell ya Bitches had a great time!!!

April -
One year Anniversary with my honey. Pretty cool as far as those things go

May
Went to see Allen and Missy in MO. Drank too much and felt poopy on the plane all the way home.... Damn you Big Al, Damn you

June, July, August, September -
Nothin

October -
Hermann Weekend, always a good time

November -
Not a damn thing

December -
Bob Seger Concert in Nashville (I heart you Bob)

We are boring, boring people!

That's all I got, have a great weekend

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Big Rick said...

How 'bout the calls to Bob Seger?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home