Happy Birthday to Me

So, this past weekend was my Birthday and we went to a party that in our subdivision and we had a blast!
Drew and Annie surprised me with new pots and pans, roses, CD's and a cute beer drinking mug with shamrocks all over it. Yeah me! Sam and Tom made sure that I had a great birthday I went on a limo ride, had a cake and got some great gifts. All in all it was a great day.
We didn't accomplish a whole lot yesterday simply b/c I managed to give Drew my cold and we were both tired from all the festivities the night before. However, we did watch the first season of The Office and started on Disc One of Season Two. Busy bees let me tell ya.
Work lately has totally sucked ass and I have managed to NOT sell anything for three weeks! Rock On! I am thinking about getting a job at The Gap until things start improving...
Peace Out and I promise to start blogging again, I got lazy and lost interest after the vacay... which was awesomely awesome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home