White Death 2007
The mid-south is about to get hit with a slight winter storm tonight starting around 8pm. The powers that be are estimating somewhere in the ballpark of about 3 inches; give or take. Now, for those of you kind readers north of the Mason Dixon line might be asking yourselves.... Who cares? Well, let me tell ya it is utter chaos down here. The two salt trucks (in all of TN) are already out and about and the grocery stores are packed with obsessed suburbanite mothers grabbing all the milk, eggs and bread that they can get their hands on. So, as usual nothing will come of this and life will return to normal by this time Thursday. However, to celebrate White Death 2007, Drew is making a fire and I am planning on cuddling up to it and working my way through a better part of a bottle of wine. Who needs french toast, anyway????
In other news, Drew and I are leaving in ten days for HI and I can barely contain the excitement. (Besides, the initial fear of crashing somewhere over the Pacific and being eaten by a whale.) It will be a great trip and I really need one, ADT busts my ass!
Peace out, and if you don't hear from me in a few days.... send the calvary.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home