Monday, April 23, 2007

I am PISED now, people


I would like to take this opportunity and apologize to everyone on the Board. I made a horrible mistake in February when I made the AC blog active, I inadvertently linked it to my personal blog. I, obviously had no idea that this had in fact occurred and take full responsibility for the embarrassment that I must have caused everyone. However, I will not apologize for what I personally posted on my blogsite. Although you may not agree with all or some of what I posted it's not up for you to decide because quite frankly I have a right to an opinion and a right to express that opinion like everyone else in this country. Whether it is right, wrong or indifferent is not the point simply it is my right as a citizen and I will not be attacked regarding that subject. Nor will I allow people to come into my home and attempt to blindside me into thinking that what I did was out of malice. I made a mistake and for that I apologize, but I am only apologizing for that. I simply regret that this small and simple mistake turned into the Drama of the Week and I can only pity the people that are obsessing over something so trivial.
After everything that has happened in the past week I feel that it would be in my best interest if I no longer took an active role in this association. Therefore, consider this electronic notification as my intent to resign and thank you for the opportunity.

This is the letter that I wanted to send and unfortunately the adults that I consider my friends made me stop. I will post the email that I send to everyone in my committee shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home