Ignorance is at an all time high

My buddy John has a blogsite, and in his first entry he makes a very bold statement:
"I am convinced that 95% of the population are complete idiots. This blog is for the other 5%."
I must admit that after the past few days I concur my friend, I concur.
25 would be Terrorists were arrested last week at Heathrow Airport, they were attempting to board 9 planes headed for the US in a "dry run". In a scramble to control the obviously elevated level of tension, the FAA made a decision to NOT allow any liquids in your carry-on luggage. Great! I have no problem with that. Anything that makes our airways safe I will support. That night, I'm watching the local news and they have this nitwit complaining that he has to throw away his toothpaste and that this has all gone too far and Big Brother is here to stay. WTF???? What does Big Brother have to do with Terrorism? What does Big Brother have to do with 9/11? How much did that damn tube of toothpaste cost you? Is it worth your life? I don't think so. STUPID PEOPLE
This weekend a woman in McNairy County took her baby over to a friends home to "visit" and decided to leave the infant in the car, with the car running and the air conditioner on. Said car overheated, the air conditioning started blowing hot air and the baby died. WTF??????? What possessed you, you lazy piece of shit, to not bring your child inside in 100 degree weather? Would you have liked to have been out there in that weather? Do you not understand the magnitude of a heat warning? STUPID PEOPLE
A man in a suburb of New York decided that some fried Kitten sounded good and threw five kittens into a frying pan (which by the way had pork chops in it). An Animal Rights officer on scene said that it was the worst case of animal abuse he had seen in twenty years. WTF????? Way to go, you have managed to piss off the whole country (at least those that heard about it) It's a kitten for the love of God, it weighs 6 f**kin' ounces, what would possess you to be that hateful? You are obviously deeply disturbed and I hope to all that is holy that they put you in the general public and you are repeatedly beaten and raped. (Harsh, I know but think about how harmless a kitten is) STUPID PEOPLE
I'm done

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home