The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Last night was FANTASTIC!!!!! I found out there is a very good possibility that Bob Seger will be going on tour to promote his new album "Face the Promise". He currently has a song from his new CD on the radio and I am sure that many of you have heard it, titled "Wait for me". Which is a song about his kids and is nothin but pure Seger!!! This is his first new material in over a decade and it has been a long time comin' let me tell ya! This is huge!!!
I cannot even begin to explain to everyone the pure joy and excitement that I am feeling right now. I spoke with my Uncle and he agrees that he will be going on tour. We have already decided that we will be going together, with Drew and my brother, to watch the master work his magic.
His new CD is coming out September 12th and he will be making an appearance on Jay Leno September 14th. So, if there are any Seger fans out there reading (and really, how can you not be a Seger fan) get out there and buy the CD and let him know that we need to see him just one more time!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home