Madonna is going to Hell and other musings

I realize that I have not posted in quite a while soooo ...
Madonna is going to hell - Apparently in his new "Confessions" concert Madonna has decided that the best way to alienate his Christian fan base was to, in fact, hold a mock crucifixion. Apparently a dutch priest, who was enraged by this blasphemy, decided to call in a fake bomb threat before one of his concerts. That is Fantastic!! While touring in Rome the Pope asked that he not perform this part of the act and he refused. You stupid, stupid man-beast if the Pope asks you not to do something you don't!
Part II - I decided I wasn't in that good of a mood and I am still pissed at that hermie man-beast. I cannot stand that man! He is such a pig I was looking at pictures that I could post and decided to google his name and come up with a horrific photo to add to the entry. Well guess what I have now seen enough of those fake boobies to last a lifetime. What a dirty whore! What I can't understand is the fact that he thinks he can still tour. If he falls down he might break a hip. Now, I realize by saying this, I am opening myself up to criticism due to the fact that I want Bob Seger to tour. But, let's face it kids, good old Bob doesn't jirate around the stage like a horny goat and make a fool out of himself like the hermie does. In short, I wish he would stay in London and write his crappy kids/porn books and leave America alone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home