Thursday, September 14, 2006

Other Musings


So - I was checking on my blog today and I realized that in my latest entry I forgot to finish my tyrade(man-beast had me too worked up).

Unfortunately during the last entry I was in a foul mood and today I am in a good mood(yeah Missy, I am in a good mood, occasionally) So I really don't have anything negative to say.

In a few weeks we will be heading up to Hermann, MO for our annual fun- filled weekend of ridiculing each other and drinking way too much more than our 30-something year old bodies can handle. We have four new members(shout out to the new homies) to the group this year and they should have fun. If not, too bad, we'll get them so drunk they won't remember if they had a bad time or not. We once again have managed to take over the B&B for the weekend. But, I think that is a good thing, that way innocent people are not hurt or accosted during the night.

Annie keeps getting bigger and bigger Drew has now taken to calling her Girth and the sad thing is she responds to it. She is steadfast in her daily pursuit of kicking the ever-living hell out of Ozzie. Why that dog hangs around escapes me.

The new Bob Seger CD came out on Tuesday and I am super crazy happy about that. Tonight he will be appearring on the Jay Leno Tonight Show so I am DEFINATELY going to be watching that.

This weekend we are doing nothing except work around the house and being adults (that is never fun) so life is pretty dull but I like it that way.

Peace out Biatches and keep it real!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home